BACKBONES invites you to apply to attend the No Barriers Summit in Lake Tahoe, California on June 1-4, 2017. At The No Barriers Summit you will be surrounded by community that knows What’s Within You Is Stronger Than What’s In Your Way.
Experience over 40 adaptive activities, be motivated by phenomenal speakers and inspired by innovative technologies and products that are breaking barriers. Regardless of your ability, you will leave forever changed.
JUNE 1 – 4, 2017 • NORTH LAKE TAHOE, CALIFORNIA
Please donate to make this experience a reality!
[rescue_button colorhex=”#2ecc71″ url=”https://app.mobilecause.com/form/v5E-gw” title=”Visit Site” target=”blank” class=”center” border_radius=”3px”]Donate[/rescue_button]
To qualify you must be:
- Over 18 years old
- Have a spinal cord injury or disease
- Embody the BACKBONES mission and vision of connecting with the community, providing peer support for one another and awareness.
Application open: April 1-15, 2017
Applicants notified: April 22, 2017
Individuals selected for the No Barriers Experience will be provided with the following:
- Lodging at Squaw Creek Resort for 3 nights
- Summit Pass – YOUR 4-DAY SUMMIT PASS INCLUDES:
- All meals (with exception of a cash-only Community Dinner on Saturday night)
- Invitations to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies presenting incredible speakers and performers
- Access to the No Barriers University Friday session
- Entry to Innovation Village, a showcase for innovations and technologies that are changing the world, breaking down barriers, and elevating human potential
- Admission to Evening Community Events
Individuals selected are responsible for the following:
- Airfare to/from Lake Tahoe, CA
- Ground transportation to/from airport and resort